The team at CDM are specialists in providing carpentry, joinery and cabinet making skills and advice regarding heritage buildings, such as St Matthews in the City in Auckland.
Our carpenters are interviewed by either the lead architect or the client, to ensure their previous experience is sufficient, and that they understand the complexities of working with these unique buildings and organisations.
CDM Heritage disciplines include:
• Ensuring continuity of existing services whilst work is in progress
• Accurate assessment of existing products
• Determining and matching existing materials
• Programming and contract implementation
• Careful recontruction of areas set aside for restoration
• Assessment of significant heritage fabrics
Please feel free to contact the team at CDM if you'd like more information on our Heritage services, or to make an appointment with one of our team members.